Alex Aminev, PhD.
Whether buying or selling a home or condominium; looking for a VACANT LAND to build your dream home or a solid INVESTMENT PROPERTY, please contact me to discuss your real estate needs. I’m proud to be a member of the Homestead Inc. team, and look forward to helping you make your real estate objectives become a reality. I have an extensive experience and knowledge in residential home construction, complete remodeling and land development as well as land and REO (bank owned) properties purchase/sale.
REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Member of National, Wisconsin and local REALTORS® Associations;
- All aspects of sale, purchase, construction or design of the residential properties;
- Land development: residential subdivision development and construction;
- REO (bank owned properties), purchase for remodeling & sale;
- Business management for 17 years;
- General manager for new construction or complete renovation of residential properties.
- Education: PhD in Molecular Biology, M.S.
- UW Madison, Business school 2002-2005.
- Board of Directors member: REA Inc. nonprofit educational charitable organization under section 501(c)(3) of the IRS.
Live in Town of Middleton; love to read and travel;
Marred, have two daughters (30 and 19 years old).